Baltimore Organization Development MeetUp / Community of Practice
Topic: A Culture of HEART: Creating a Powerful Team Culture
Details: A Culture of HEART means action over apathy, humility over hubris, meaningful and intentional (as opposed to transactional) relationships, individual investment as opposed to individual interest, and a solution-oriented mentality. Prepare for a highly interactive and revealing discussion on standards and leave with tools that will help you build a stronger team, stronger influence, productive relationships and ultimately a culture of HEART.
1. Understand the 5 Pillars of HEART:
● Humility + Energy & Execution + Awareness + Relationships + Trust = Teamwork
2. Learn the four progress questions in relation to performance and goals
3. Learn the value of an unshakable positive attitude and how to cultivate it
Presenter: Bobby Audley of Penneau Training Group
Bobby Audley is a nationally recognized team culture and leadership development facilitator and speaker who is able to bring a group in through his warmth, humility and tremendous ability to connect to life.
Bobby began his career in higher education, spent three years as the founder of Outside The Zone and joined the Penneau Training Group in 2015. Bobby was twice featured on the TEDx stage, speaking on growth through difficulty and how to build meaningful connections with others.
The Penneau Training Group served over 80,000 people in 2017 and has been honored with several speaker of the year and agency of the year awards. Bobby and his team has brought their leadership training programs to organizations across the country...40 states and counting!
• 2x TEDx Speaker
• Consecutive Finalist for National Speaker of the Year (2015 and 2016)
• 8 Years of training and speaking experience
• HEART of a Leader for staff and professional development has served over 653 groups
Price: $5.00 /per person
CoP Leader: Anne L. Hilb, MSOD, firstname.lastname@example.org